Final Fantasy XV was released back in November 2016, since then it has gone on to sell over seven million copies worldwide. Square Enix, the company the long running RPG, have today announced that they will be bundling Final Fantasy XV, all of its Season Pass content and a bunch of other new features into a single new package called the "Royal Edition". Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition will release on the 6th of March for Xbox One and PS4.
Of course, before you go out and buy the Royal Edition, you'll probably want to know exactly what it contains. The following is a list of all features and extra's coming this March. All information is taken straight from the Final Fantasy XV website.
- An all-new dungeon – Insomnia City Ruins: Expanded Map
- New features such as first person mode, new gear, and new bosses.
- Armiger Unleashed – after you collect all 13 royal arms, a more action-oriented mode of the Armiger is unlocked
- Royal Vessel – the boat from FFXV is now a controllable vehicle. The same body of water (between Cape Caem and Altissia) can now be freely explored.
- All season pass content – Episode Gladiolus, Episode Prompto, Multiplayer Expansion: Comrades, and Episode Ignis.
- Over a dozen pieces of DLC, including weapons, Regalia car skins, and item sets.
- The critically acclaimed game – FINAL FANTASY XV.
The Royal Edition will set you back $19.99 if you already own a copy of Final Fantasy XV, if not, both items bundled together will cost $49.99. If you already own The Season Pass there is still a lot of new features to maybe justify the price but for those that only own a copy of Final Fantasy XV, the $19.99 asking price seems like a great bargain if you fancy upgrading.
What do you think Final Fantasy fans, is the Royal Edition worth getting. Please feel free to leave any Final Fantasy XV thoughts you have in the comments below.
Video By Final Fantasy XV
Image From pcgamesn.com